Welcome to The Jolly Roger, one of Gosport's premier public houses and restaurant.
Situated near the historic Priddys Hard, it allows wonderful sea views across to Old Portsmouth, Portchester Castle, Port Solent and Portsdown Hill, that can be enjoyed from our large patio area during the summer months or from the warmth of our cosy bar and restaurant areas at other times of the year.
Our bar has kept all its traditional charm with old timber beams and a large open fire place to keep you warm in the winter months and where throughout the year you can enjoy an array of cask ales, lagers, wines and spirits, soft drinks and beverages.
We look forward to your visit.
- Spacious 80 cover restaurant / bar area
- Excellent choice of home cooked foods
- Fine selection of traditional cask ales, lagers and wines
- Disabled entrance and facilities
- Large car parking area for 21 cars
- Ten minutes walk from the Gosport Ferry Terminal
Monday to Saturday - 11am til 11.30pm
Sunday - 11am til 11pm
Lunch served: 12 til 2.30pm (Mon-Sat)
Sunday lunch served: 12 til 3.00pm
Dinner served: 6pm til 9.30pm every day